Saturday, March 18, 2006

I am craving Pizza like you wouldn't BELIEVE!

I dunno, i just am.

OSU won yesterday. We move on to play Georgetown. I would like to see OSU go far.

Been listening to Glenn Beck alot lately. I like his stuff. Conservative, but free thinking. He does not just tow the party line. I like him a lot more than Rush. Rush irritates me. He just barks all the time.

(See not all conservatives are in love with Rush.)

Been playing Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past. Had to look at a guide to get further lol. Sad.

Been getting further in Metroid Prime 2 as well.

I am reading Star Trek TNG: The Children of Hamlin. Decent book. It is my first Star Trek book. I got a box of them from Grandpa. Nice.

Gotta get my turntable working, so I can listen to my records.

I've been listening to the Wedding alot.

No comments: