Friday, March 03, 2006

Random update.

We may be moving up to that mobile home park up north. Pray that we make the right decision, we are going to talk to the guy that owns the place today.

Spring Training has started, and with the XM radio, I get everything. Gonna listen to the Cleveland game that starts at 1:00. Funness. They are playing Minesota, whom I listened to last night. They beat the Red Sox 6-3.

I've also been enjoying College Basketball quite a bit.... GO BUCKS!!!!!

And to a lesser extent..... GO BOBCATS!!!!!!!!

I am trying for a speed Run of Metroid : Zero Mission. My goal right now is under Three Hours.

Then I might try something on Fusion.

Still working on Echoes.

I am going to start looking for another job here soon. I got used to money....

I have to start school in a few minutes.

I have an issue of Pride right now, pray for me.

No comments: