Monday, April 10, 2006

I AM NOT A RACIST!

Ah, if you disagree with something that has ANYTHING to do with a major racial group, all of a sudden you are a Racist.

If the people coming over the border were Japanese, German, Canadian, French, Polish, Nigerian, Chec, Irish, Greek, Prussian or any mix of any race in the world, I WOULD STILL BE AGAINST IT!

I don't care that they are mexicans. I care that they are not legal. I care that they are abusing our system. I care that an open border to them means an open border to Al Queda.

I care that we have a Gaping hole in our side just waiting to be stabbed by our Enemies.

I don't care that Mexicans want to come into our country. I welcome them, I just wish they would do so legally. If they won't obey the laws of the land to get in, how do we know that they will once they get here?

If you are a mexican reading this, I want to say one thing. Please come and contribute to our country, enjoy the fruits of our nation, but just allow us to make sure you are going to contribute to our society, and let us make sure you aren't going to blow up a small part of it.

Yes, I know this post is emotional, but I'm not a journalist. I am a punk kid with a blog and an opinion.

No comments: