Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Random unimportant thoughts.

I told you some of my posts would be stupid. I go from writing about current events to writing about.... really current events.

Im tired. Gotta do da dishes. Don't got no energy. Spelling terrible.

Blue DS is better than Silver DS.

Coffee is good today with the chocolate flavored Creamer. Sugar already in it.

Strong Sad is funny. Although I am not nearly as depressed, I do empathise with the guy.

Wow, anyone who reads this is cool.

Or mean.. depends on if you are laughing.

Leave a note in either case.

My cat can spin his head around almost 180 degrees. Freaky. He also looks evil half the time.

Wrist hurts today. Perhaps I should back off the video games.

Listening to Kids in the Way alot.

Strong bad emails are cool.

I miss the days when I just started looking at the site, now I feel I have seen everything.

No comments: