Thursday, August 17, 2006

Hola Senor Blog reader

The last couple days, we've been working on getting me into OU. It looks like everything will work out and I'll be able to start fall quarter. I'll be working toward a degree in Communications. Communications applies to everything, so it is a wise choice for the undecided in life.

I have considered a career in religion. I have a huge interest in my faith, not only on a personal level, but on an academic level as well. I love to study different theologies, even those that conflictwith my own, and have found that through my study I often find new things about my faith I had never considered.

For example, I am now reconsidering my stance on the ordination of women. I do not doubt the Scripture, whatever Paul said is true. I am just considering the fact that I may have misunderstood the passages in question.

No comments: