Sunday, September 10, 2006

Devoting my life to prayer.

I have fought over theology in my head too long. I have hurt myself spiritually in doing so. I have abandoned a prayerful life for an intellectual one. I do not connect with my God the way I should.

I am devoting myself to pray more often. Both extemporaneously and Using aids such as the BCP and an Anglican Rosary I will be buying soon. When Stressed, I will pray. When at peace, I will Pray. When in Doubt, I will doubly pray.

I will pray just for the sake of prayer. My soul is dry of prayer. I must bring in the cooling water. I am a parched desert, I pray for Christ to give me the Healing Rain.


HalleluJah, HalleluJah, HalleluJah.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Ghost, as it was in the Beginning, is now, and will be forever. Amen.

No comments: