Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Good Christian Music.

First of all, I am quite aware how ambiguous the term Christian music is. But we all know Christian music when we hear it so... eh.

I am going to just ramble on about some of my favorite Christian music, feel free to leave your own comments and lists if you want, even strangers.

I love Stavesacre, they are just so original, I have never heard anything quite like them. I guess the best way to describe them is hard rock, but that description just doesn't quite fit. There is just so much more emotion to their music, it is powerful.

Further Seems Forever has to be my favorite Christian Emo Band. Again very powerful, but in a completely different way. Hide Nothing is probably their best album. I like that with the new album their faith is more evident.

I have also been listening to a lot of Flyleaf lately, again, powerful, emotional, honest. Perhaps I am in somewhat of an "Emotion" Kick lately concerning music.

Yes I know, a waste of space, but.... it's my blog.

No comments: