Monday, March 06, 2006

The STR Blogring.

Today I built the hub site for the STR Blogring. So far only Paladin and I are on it. But I trust it will expand. And if not, its not really the end of the world.

I still have to build the icon link to put on the blogs.

Maybe someone a bit more bold will create a CF Blogring, and we could connect to that. I dunno.

In other News.....

I have been listening to a lot of House of Heroes the last day or so. Especially "Pulling Back the Skin." Don't really know why, just been stuck in my head.

Dad is taking care of more funeral arrangements today. The Funeral is Wednesday. Dad is under a lot of stress and it is getting more visibly strained. Pray for him please.

Grandpa is going to be cremated. Some Christians object to it, I see no reason, and unless someone shows me from Scripture why it is wrong, I don't think I'll be changing my mind.

No comments: