Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Blog Blog BLOOOOOG

A friend of mine has started her blog today, YAY looking forward to reading what she writes.

In other news, I've made it a point to watch more baseball. I love the game, but I usually bore of it a few weeks into the season. This season I will watch more, because when I realize that the Playoffs are coming lol, I tend to regret not watching more.

Also, the family is going out to meet up with a mutual friend of ours. She was our (Mom, Dad and I) Communications teacher last quarter. It was a fun class and she was quite kind, going out of her way to help us get through the class despite dad having some health problems that prevented us from actually attending classes. Instead we met at the Library, or occasionally at her home. She's just a great lady. That and she got me hooked on Metallica ROFL.

Yes, I said ROFL, this is a personal blog, not a grand essay lol, get over it.

Right now I'm sitting here watching mythbusters with my little brother. We watch the show together all the time. Part of how we bond. Of course right now he's trying to make the deepest sound his body can produce, and that as annoying as all get out, but I love him anyway :P

He is a great brother.

This particular episode, they are trying to see if they can blow out a flame with the human voice,
and if they can plant hypnotic suggestions into someone's subconscious.

Fun stuff.

Christ is Life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmmm i wish i could watch more baseball. well i did watch some in the states!