Thursday, April 12, 2007

What to do.... What to do.....

Inspired by a friend's blog posting about local politics in her area, it got me thinking about our upcoming Presidential elections.

The future does not appear to be too bright. On the democratic side, we have two options.

1) Hilary, a harsh leftist who will essentially alienate the conservative portion of this country.

and

2) Barack Obama, who is even scarier than Hillary, because we know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT HIM. Of course everyone is eating out of his hand. His base is the "I'm barely old enough to vote, but he's cute isn't he?" group.

On the Republican side, the only real possibility is Rudy Gulliani. I believe he will be good for security, but he will offput some of the moral conservative base.

Eh. I'll probably vote for Rudy, but I'm not very comfortable.

No comments: