Monday, April 09, 2007

Religious freedom is for everyone.

Even those without a Religion.

As much as many Militant atheists like to rant about how Religion is supposedly destroying the world, it is true that our Right to Practice our Faith is the Same Right that allows them to Ridicule my Faith.

I am a Christian, and I believe that Jesus Christ is THE Way THE Truth and THE Life, and that no man cometh to the Father but through Him. However, I will say clear as day that I believe in man's Right to deny Him. I do not believe that my faith should be forced down the throat of a non-believe, nor do I believe that atheism should be forced down the throat of the Masses through Judicial Rulings.

Why does it offend people that I wish to Practice my faith publicly? Do I trample on your Right to do the same?

No comments: